Don’t Let Someone Copy Your Unique Game Software Idea – Patent It!
Would you leave the door to your house open when you aren’t home?
What about your car – would you leave it unlocked in a bad neighborhood? How about leaving your wallet on the street?
Of course you would never do any of those things – so why do you leave your unique video game software idea unprotected?
In the video below, I discuss the property of ideas and how you can protect your valuable ideas from being copied.
Here are some examples of what is discussed:
- What is the best way to protect your software idea?
- Which type of protection is best for you?
- Where should you protect your idea?
You can view the video here:
A few takeaways:
- Patents provide the broadest protection for a software idea
- Game patents, app patents etc are all examples of software patents.
- Trademarks and copyright provide other types of protection.
If you want to get started protecting your unique game idea, click on our “Get Started” button below and we will help you to get on your way.